Journal Development Editor at BMC
Dana is a Journal Development Editor at BMC and works on a number of journal in the Gynecology/Reproductive Health portfolio. She was previously a science writer at Newsweek and holds a journalism degree from the University of Hertfordshire.
Popular On Medicine tags
Most Shared Posts
- Rare Disease Day Quiz 2019
- How can patient and public involvement benefit clinical trials?
- How is the nature of neurorehabilitation research evolving? Q&A with Dr. David Reinkensmeyer
- BMC Medicine at the 6th International Conference on Nutrition & Growth (N&G)
- BMC Medicine attends the International Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics European Region (IAGG-ER) Congress 2019 meeting