Journal Development Editor at BMC
Michelle is a Journal Development Editor overseeing several Oncology journals. She develops a journal’s success metrics and aims to make scientific content more accessible to the public.
Popular On Medicine tags
- HIV cure – what does it mean?
- CRISPR/Cas9 gene editing can be used to eliminate entire chromosomes: a Q&A
- Rare variants of RAB10 gene could be key in Alzheimer’s disease resilience
- A better approach to talent identification?
- Granatum: the user-friendly web tool for single cell RNA sequencing analysis
Most Shared Posts
- Socrates and allergy medicine
- What makes research worth the effort? Inconsistencies between clinical trial protocols and the published results
- What’s next in endocrinology? Update from BMC Medicine at ENDO 2016
- Examining the contribution of hormones and inflammation to preterm birth
- World Alzheimer’s Day 2016 Quiz