Journal Development Editor at BioMed Central
Valeria is a Journal Development Editor at BioMed Central for a portfolio of Respiratory journals. She joined BioMed Central in 2016 after two years as an Associate Editor at Springer. Before moving into publishing, Valeria completed a PhD at the University of Bristol, where she studied the role of SK channels in learning and memory.
Latest posts by Valeria Olivo (see all)
- World Asthma Day Quiz! - 2nd May 2017
- Highlights from the British Thoracic Society Winter Meeting 2016 - 26th January 2017
Popular On Medicine tags
Most Shared Posts
- Quiz: Diabetes facts and figures – can you answer these questions?
- Fighting infections after chemotherapy, do patients need to be revaccinated?
- Reading minds, sharing control – blending human intention and autonomous robotics
- A wearable robot to lighten heavy loads
- Pro-active prevention methods are best observed in Antarctica