Journal Development Editor at BMC
Valeria is a Journal Development Editor at BMC for a portfolio of Respiratory journals. She joined BioMed Central in 2016 after two years as an Associate Editor at Springer. Before moving into publishing, Valeria completed a PhD at the University of Bristol, where she studied the role of SK channels in learning and memory.
Latest posts by Valeria Olivo (see all)
- Not only one leader, but many: Dr James Seddon calls for action on World TB Day - 23rd March 2018
- World Asthma Day Quiz! - 2nd May 2017
- Highlights from the British Thoracic Society Winter Meeting 2016 - 26th January 2017
Popular On Medicine tags
- Spotlight on Alzheimer’s Research: Brain Awareness Week 2019
- ‘When a mother flees from her newborn’ – comparing Harlequin Ichthyosis cases in Nigeria and the United Kingdom.
- Brain Awareness Week 2019 quiz
- How animal models are helping us understand migraine and cluster headache symptoms
- Transcranial direct current stimulation and motor rehabilitation: a timely opportunity to boost recovery of brain lesions