Journal Development Editor at BioMed Central
Valeria is a Journal Development Editor at BioMed Central for a portfolio of Respiratory journals. She joined BioMed Central in 2016 after two years as an Associate Editor at Springer. Before moving into publishing, Valeria completed a PhD at the University of Bristol, where she studied the role of SK channels in learning and memory.
Latest posts by Valeria Olivo (see all)
- Not only one leader, but many: Dr James Seddon calls for action on World TB Day - 23rd March 2018
- World Asthma Day Quiz! - 2nd May 2017
- Highlights from the British Thoracic Society Winter Meeting 2016 - 26th January 2017
Popular On Medicine tags
Most Shared Posts
- How well do you know sepsis?
- Big data for clinical trials: a perfect blend
- Multiple sclerosis clinical trials – fighting for a cure
- Fabulous Pacific coast and the latest digestive diseases research: BMC Medicine joins DDW2016
- Discrepancies in pediatric research reporting – from clinical trial registry record to published results