Journal Development Editor at BMC
Valeria is a Journal Development Editor at BMC for a portfolio of Respiratory journals. She joined BioMed Central in 2016 after two years as an Associate Editor at Springer. Before moving into publishing, Valeria completed a PhD at the University of Bristol, where she studied the role of SK channels in learning and memory.
Latest posts by Valeria Olivo (see all)
- Not only one leader, but many: Dr James Seddon calls for action on World TB Day - 23rd March 2018
- World Asthma Day Quiz! - 2nd May 2017
- Highlights from the British Thoracic Society Winter Meeting 2016 - 26th January 2017
Popular On Medicine tags
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month quiz 2018
- The gender gap in critical care medicine: how are we doing globally?
- Using wireless motion sensors to improve movement control of the lower back
- Backstory Podcast: Dr. Madhukar Pai discusses the UN High Level Meeting to End TB
- How can we improve young people’s mental health in a changing world?
Most Shared Posts
- Maternal pre-pregnancy body mass index and newborn telomere length
- “Hand-it-on”: an innovative simulation on the relation of non-technical skills to healthcare
- Bipolar retrospective: highlighting key work in bipolar research
- Evidence-Based Endodontics invites submissions to two newly launched thematic series
- World Thrombosis Day: preventing thrombosis and promoting high quality of life