Sophie graduated with a BSc in Biology from the University of Southampton before joining BioMed Central as an Editorial Assistant in 2013. She then worked as Community Manager here, facilitating the promotion of content published in journals, before leaving the company in 2016.
Latest posts by Sophie Marchant (see all)
- Fighting alcohol with alcohol: a Managed Alcohol Program in Ontario - 9th May 2016
- The science behind running: technique and injury - 1st April 2016
- Linking genetics and nutrition – aiming to improve human health - 17th March 2016
Popular On Health tags
Most Shared Posts
- Is there something we can do to help the NHS system?
- UNGASS 2016 commentary series: blue lights and drug injection
- Patients’ views on what matters most
- An interview with Mika Salminen on the European Joint Action HA-REACT
- What’s worse for health? Consistently high sitting time or increased sitting time over 11 years?