Kam studied Physics at University of Oxford, graduating with a Masters in 2007. Since then she has worked for health and research charities, including Cancer Research UK. She worked as Blogs Manager for BioMed Central from October 2013 to September 2015.
Latest posts by Kam Arkinstall (see all)
- Dying for a cigarette: What research tells us about tobacco use - 29th May 2015
- Diagnosing Ebola in Sierra Leone - 18th February 2015
- How safe is the air we breathe? - 8th October 2014
Popular On Health tags
Most Shared Posts
- Is there something we can do to help the NHS system?
- UNGASS 2016 commentary series: blue lights and drug injection
- Patients’ views on what matters most
- An interview with Mika Salminen on the European Joint Action HA-REACT
- What’s worse for health? Consistently high sitting time or increased sitting time over 11 years?