Comments are closed.
Kam studied Physics at University of Oxford, graduating with a Masters in 2007. Since then she has worked for health and research charities, including Cancer Research UK. She worked as Blogs Manager for BioMed Central from October 2013 to September 2015.
Latest posts by Kam Arkinstall (see all)
- Dying for a cigarette: What research tells us about tobacco use - 29th May 2015
- Diagnosing Ebola in Sierra Leone - 18th February 2015
- How safe is the air we breathe? - 8th October 2014
Popular On Health tags
- Quo vadis blockchain in health and healthcare?
- Reasons to be resolute but optimistic on World Refugee Day 2018
- Research into wellness for refugees (and the rest of us)
- Risk and hardship on the way to Europe: what makes women migrants vulnerable in EU borderlands?
- Controlling epidemics using mobile phone data
Most Shared Posts
- The International Network on Hepatitis in Substance Users: Striving to enhance access to testing, care, and treatment for people who use drugs
- Alcohol Awareness Week 2016: a look at adolescent alcohol use in China and government drinking guidelines
- Training medical students to be successful community health advocates
- Funding the war on hepatitis – deploying innovative finance mechanisms to eliminate hepatitis C in Europe
- Nobody left behind: improving the health of marginalised, underserved people