To progress and explore the on-going reverse innovation in global health systems thematic series published in Globalization and Health, tweeters gathered on 28 March to discuss and share thoughts on what reverse innovation in health really means by answering a set of questions provoking a compelling debate.
Popular On Health tags
Most Shared Posts
- Is there something we can do to help the NHS system?
- UNGASS 2016 commentary series: blue lights and drug injection
- Patients’ views on what matters most
- An interview with Mika Salminen on the European Joint Action HA-REACT
- What’s worse for health? Consistently high sitting time or increased sitting time over 11 years?