To progress and explore the on-going reverse innovation in global health systems thematic series published in Globalization and Health, tweeters gathered on 28 March to discuss and share thoughts on what reverse innovation in health really means by answering a set of questions provoking a compelling debate.
Popular On Health tags
Most Shared Posts
- What’s worse for health? Consistently high sitting time or increased sitting time over 11 years?
- Use hepatitis C elimination to fund harm reduction – and vice versa
- 9/11 survivors may be at increased risk of heart and lung disease years later
- The God of Plague: a long farewell
- Think bigger: it’s not just what you eat