Winter 2007: Later this year, HRHJ is planning to launch its first quarterly issue. These quarterly issues will consist of a selection of articles all addressing a particular health workforce issue. Our first quarterly issue shall focus on ‘Health Leadership’. It will consist of a series of articles addressing health leadership issues along with several case studies used to illustrate and provide examples of inspirational health leaders from around the world.
Popular On Health tags
- A One Health approach can benefit humans, animals and the environment
- A reflection of self-care in the mental health field
- Community-based interventions to improve antenatal care uptake and quality Tanzania.
- Contraception and midlife women: dispelling the myths
- World Hepatitis Summit 2017 – moving boldly towards elimination
Most Shared Posts
- Help shape effective responses to the spread of hepatitis C virus
- Alleles associated with pyrethroid resistance in mosquitos in China
- The International Network on Hepatitis in Substance Users: Striving to enhance access to testing, care, and treatment for people who use drugs
- Alcohol Awareness Week 2016: a look at adolescent alcohol use in China and government drinking guidelines
- Training medical students to be successful community health advocates