Journal Development Editor at Biomed Central
Lizzie completed her BSc in Biomedical Science at the University of Kent in 2015. She then gained her MSc in Neuroscience, with a specialism in Neural Stem Cells & Nervous System Repair, from King's College London in 2016. After a year working in production for Scientific Reports she joined Biomed's Life Sciences team in October 2017.
Latest posts by Lizzie Anderson (see all)
- Autism Awareness Week Quiz 2018 - 26th March 2018
- Ghrelin: a new therapeutic target for Parkinson’s? - 20th February 2018
- Ever wondered what goes on in a tree shrew’s mind? - 18th December 2017
Popular On Biology tags
- Aging and the intricacies of the immune system
- A poll carried out for 32 years finds Australian biology students are abandoning the idea of divine involvement in human origins
- Evolution and development of white stripes in Nemo and his cousins
- Lego bricks, program coding and text editing: how metaphors in the press shape the perception of science
- Kermit’s sticky little fingers: What do we know (and what not) about tree frog attachment?