Journal Development Manager at BMC
Rebecca has worked in academic publishing for more than 12 years and has a MA in animal behavior and conservation. The journal portfolio she currently manages focuses on genetics and cell biology.
Latest posts by Rebecca Pearce (see all)
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Highlighting Breast Cancer Research in Cell Biology and Genetics - 19th October 2018
- Transposon Day Quiz: How much do you know about the field’s founder, Barbara McClintock? - 14th June 2018
- Could new epigenetic cancer treatments be impacting the future offspring? - 5th April 2018
Popular On Biology tags
Most Shared Posts
- Images of the newly recorded species of the genus Synura from Korea
- How can chipmunks, big data, and an ornithologist help students learn about climate change?
- CRISPR-Cas9 and the future of gene editing and genetic counseling
- Goats in the City
- Alternative strategies to reduce the use of antibiotics in animal production, using innate host defense mechanisms