Comments are closed.
Srimathy Sriskantharajah completed a BSc in Microbiology (UCL) and a PhD in environmental microbiology/ atmospheric chemistry (Royal Holloway University of London) before joining BioMed Central. Srimathy blogs about microbiology, infectious diseases and the environment amongst other things.
Latest posts by Srimathy Sriskantharajah (see all)
- One Health – a joined up approach to tackling a global challenge - 2nd November 2017
- Space invaders: the challenges of studying microbes in space - 14th August 2017
- Invasive plant increases malaria transmission - 10th July 2017
Popular On Biology tags
- Brain Awareness Week 2018 quiz
- Research on rare genetic disorders informs autism and leads to better clinical care
- The importance of understanding vagus nerve activity
- Souls of the damned or just hungry birds? Investigating the call of the raven.
- Economists listen to Ecologists: On Biology at the World Economic Forum
Most Shared Posts
- Mix-up mayhem: cell line contamination in biological research
- Inside a worm’s gut: the microbiome of C. elegans
- Seabird conservation: a Q&A with Maria Dias
- Establishing symbiotic nitrogen fixation in cereals and other non-legume crops: The Greener Nitrogen Revolution
- Fungal Genetics Conference Q&A – identifying new L maculans effectors, a fungal pathogen of oilseed rape