Comments are closed.
Journal Development Editor at BioMed Central
Dana graduated with a MS in Microbiology from New York University before joining BMC in 2014, where she manages the infectious diseases portfolio.
Latest posts by Dana Berry (see all)
- Paul D. Bieniasz wins the KT Jeang Retrovirology prize 2015 - 7th October 2015
- Quiz: Test your knowledge of antimicrobial resistance - 7th October 2015
- HIV Vaccine Awareness Day 2015 - 19th May 2015
Popular On Biology tags
- Village dog DNA reveals genetic changes caused by domestication
- Assessing cognition in patients with early Alzheimer’s disease – an experts views on the new FDA guidance
- Why some people test positive for malaria after successful anti-malarial treatment
- Bioelectronic Medicine: Technology Targeting Molecular Mechanisms
- Efficient but unpredictable CRISPR
Most Shared Posts
- The role of occupational hazards in depression and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders in first responders and military personnel
- Non-model models, preprints, and the fruit of the translational tree
- Pediatric Brain Tumor Mutations are Detectable in Cerebrospinal Fluid
- What can tired worms tell us about sleep?
- (Re)constructing a fundamental cellular structure: The stacked Golgi apparatus