Cell & Bioscience is delighted to welcome a new Associate Editor to the team, Dr Lin Mei, director of the Institute of Molecular Medicine and Genetics at the Medical College of Georgia. Dr Mei’s laboratory works on brain cell communication and impairment in conditions such as schizophrenia and myasthenia gravis. In 2013, Dr Mei was elected as a Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science for his important work in the field of Neuroscience. We greatly look forwards to working with Dr Lin Mei on the editorial team at Cell & Bioscience.
Latest posts by Jennifer Franklin (see all)
- New thematic series: Structure and mechanism of nanomotors in the cell - 26th September 2014
- Welcoming Victor Garcia-Martinez to the Associate Editorial team - 4th September 2014
- Transcriptional regulation and disease: a new article collection - 28th August 2014
Popular On Biology tags
Most Shared Posts
- Low-grade Inflammation: DNA Methylation Sites and the Pursuit for Potential Therapeutic Targets
- Small RNAs: a new weapon in the war between plants and phytopathogens?
- Video Blog: Vesicular transport demonstrates a potential disease mechanism in Parkinson’s disease
- Common ancestor of Han Chinese, Japanese and Koreans dated to 3000 – 3600 years ago
- How early can breast or ovarian cancer risk be predicted? Transmission of epigenetic changes to BRCA1 and MGMT genes