Periodically, Retrovirology rotates its Editorial Board members. This year, we welcome Hisatoshi Shida (Hokkaido University), Sarah Rowland-Jones (Oxford University), Marco Salemi (University of Florida), Linqi Zhang (Tsinghua University) and Yuntao Wu (George Mason University) to our board. We thank departing board members (Susan Marriott, Naoki Mori, Jennifer Nyborg, Tom Hope, and Toshi Watanabe) who have served Retrovirology capably.
Latest posts by Kuan-Teh Jeang (see all)
- HTLV articles of potential interest - 16th February 2012
- Presentation of Retrovirology Prize Trophy in Kyoto - 21st January 2012
- SCImago SJR 2011 ranks Retrovirology second from the top of "virology" journals - 11th December 2011
Popular On Biology tags
Most Shared Posts
- Quiz: Can you answer these questions about malaria?
- Multiplexing human stem cell research in mice
- The role of APOE4 during the earliest stages of Alzheimer’s disease. A Q&A with Professor Guojun Bu
- Citizen science game is running a competition to accelerate Alzheimer’s research
- What can tired worms tell us about sleep?