Comments are closed.
Associate Publisher at BioMed Central
Srimathy Sriskantharajah completed a BSc in Microbiology (UCL) and a PhD in environmental microbiology/ atmospheric chemistry (Royal Holloway University of London) before joining BioMed Central. Srimathy blogs about microbiology, infectious diseases and the environment amongst other things.
Latest posts by Srimathy Sriskantharajah (see all)
- Mind altering microbes: can Toxoplasma gondii infection increase entrepreneurship? - 11th September 2018
- The crystal ball: predicting the next outbreak - 27th July 2018
- 5th International One Health Congress – a reflection - 26th June 2018
Popular Bugbitten tags
- Mind altering microbes: can Toxoplasma gondii infection increase entrepreneurship?
- Wolbachia is ready for prime time!
- Bringing light into the dark: investigating ectoparasites of tiny nocturnal primates
- The future looks bright for trachoma elimination
- Switching on the production of malaria sexual stages
Most Shared Posts
- Factors in the current Lassa Fever outbreak in Nigeria
- Ticks infest a third of UK dogs
- Is 3 to 5 years of treatment enough to eliminate preventable blindness? Mounting evidence for more integrated controls of trachoma
- The unexpected health risks of climate change
- Parasitologists flock to Aberystwyth for Annual BSP Conference