Comments are closed.
Associate Publisher at BioMed Central
Srimathy Sriskantharajah completed a BSc in Microbiology (UCL) and a PhD in environmental microbiology/ atmospheric chemistry (Royal Holloway University of London) before joining BioMed Central. Srimathy blogs about microbiology, infectious diseases and the environment amongst other things.
Latest posts by Srimathy Sriskantharajah (see all)
- Surprises galore – Bugbitten’s New Year quiz - 4th January 2019
- Maternal filarial infection impacts childhood susceptibility to infection - 7th December 2018
- One Health and the community – the AfyaData tool - 25th September 2018
Popular Bugbitten tags
Most Shared Posts
- Tomato plants fight a parasite
- Helpful invaders: can cane toads reduce the burdens of native frogs?
- Decline in malaria funding may put malaria elimination efforts at risk
- Probing the zika, dengue and yellow fever culprit: Aedes albopictus in Guangzhou, China
- Bringing light into the dark: investigating ectoparasites of tiny nocturnal primates