Comments are closed.
Associate Publisher at BioMed Central
Srimathy Sriskantharajah completed a BSc in Microbiology (UCL) and a PhD in environmental microbiology/ atmospheric chemistry (Royal Holloway University of London) before joining BioMed Central. Srimathy blogs about microbiology, infectious diseases and the environment amongst other things.
Latest posts by Srimathy Sriskantharajah (see all)
- Quiz: BugBitten in 2017 - 29th December 2017
- Decline in malaria funding may put malaria elimination efforts at risk - 8th August 2017
- Space invaders…the dangers of fungi in space - 11th July 2017
Popular Bugbitten tags
- Volunteering to be parasitized; what would you do for science?
- Manipulating malaria immunity in Anopheline mosquitoes
- The Equatorial Guinea Malaria Vaccine Initiative – capacity building in a malaria vaccine program
- World Malaria Day: interview with Dr. Marcus Lacerda
- Parasitologists flock to Aberystwyth for Annual BSP Conference
Most Shared Posts
- Smells like (turpen)-teen spirit: do malaria-infected humans smell like plants to mosquitoes?
- A student outlook on the BSP 54th Spring Meeting, From science to solutions, April 2016
- Could quantitative HRP2 testing predict which patients are more likely to develop cerebral malaria?
- What’s up with Zika?
- Where does West Nile virus go in winter?