Comments are closed.
Associate Publisher at BioMed Central
Srimathy Sriskantharajah completed a BSc in Microbiology (UCL) and a PhD in environmental microbiology/ atmospheric chemistry (Royal Holloway University of London) before joining BioMed Central. Srimathy blogs about microbiology, infectious diseases and the environment amongst other things.
Latest posts by Srimathy Sriskantharajah (see all)
- Dengue: don’t you, forget about me! - 18th September 2020
- Contentious, contagious and concerning – the impact of recent measles outbreaks across the world - 12th June 2020
- Parasitic and fungal infections play a significant role in porpoise strandings - 8th November 2019
Popular Bugbitten tags
Most Read Posts
- Meet the winners of the Odile Bain Memorial Prize 2020
- A powerful attractant: Malaria parasites lure blood-sucking mosquitoes
- Sad summer for West Nile virus in Europe and North America (but good for us)
- Heartworm infection: are wolves spreading a deadly disease for dogs?
- Mosquito transgenics and courtship songs
Most Shared Posts
- The crystal ball: predicting the next outbreak
- Albendazole for lymphatic filariasis… direct hit or misfire?
- Pivotal moment in the Ebola outbreak in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Mobilizing research to defeat Neglected Tropical Diseases: A World NTD Day special
- How do we ensure Global Health research leads to practical solutions at the local level?